The following applies to all students, teachers, and staff:
- Any type of clothing with offensive words, slogans and/or pictures is considered inappropriate as well as any type of clothing that promotes any form of illegal activity.
- Muscle shirts, racer back tank top and ribbed tank tops are considered inappropriate.
- A tank top is considered appropriate as long as the straps are the width of the palm of your hand and bra straps are not visible.
- All tops are expected to be below the waist; both front and back.
- Shorts and skirts must be knee length; with or without tights/leggings.
- All coats and other outerwear (mittens, gloves, etc.) are to be removed and placed in lockers prior to entering your classroom.
- Students are permitted to wear hats unless it is interfering with their learning. Bandanas are not recognized as hats and are not permitted to be worn at any time.
- Headgear must be removed upon entering the gym as well as for guest speakers and presentations.
- If a student is dressed inappropriately and you do not feel comfortable addressing the issue please notify administration or the guidance counsellor.
Safe Arrival Reminder
For Elementary Parents, if you know your child will be absent or late to school, please call 462-8346 and leave your childís name, teachers name and reason for their absence/lateness. If you do not call in, a volunteer will be calling you to confirm where your child is. Junior High Parents are asked to call the main office to report any absences from school (462-8340).